Saturday, April 16, 2016

We found two new investigators!

Hey Everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful week this week! We had a good one. We found two new investigators and hopefully as we continue to work with them we can help them to progress towards baptism! I am excited because we have been finding a lot of investigators lately. The hardest part has been that we haven't been able to find a lot of them to visit after the first time. But this week was the Holy Week and here in Mexico everyone has these two weeks off of school and many off of work, so a lot of people went to the beach and other things like that. Our only new investigator that we have seen more than the rest is Erick. I don't know if I have said much about him, but anyway he is a recovering drug addict. He hasn't smoked marijuana since March 7th. We have only visited a couple of times. He accepted a baptism date, but it fell through because he hasn't come to church. He works on Sundays so we have to teach him about keeping the sabbath day holy. Hopefully as we continue to teach him he will start to come and progress to baptism. He has read in the Book of Mormon though so that is a good start. All of the others we have only seen once or twice and haven't taught much so we are going to try to do that this week! It is all going pretty good though for the most part. I really enjoyed our Zone Conference this week. We talked about helping others to endure to the end and also a lot on the importance of having faith in missionary work. I hope to increase my faith everyday in the Lord and confess His hand in our work! I want you to all know that I have a strong testimony of the Savior Jesus Christ. I know that He suffered and died for our sins. I know that He rose from the dead to never taste of death again on Easter Sunday. I know that as we strive to follow Him we will be blessed by His mercy and grace. I know that God has a perfect plan for us and that as we live His commandments we will find true happiness. I love all of you and hope that you all have a great week! Take care, Love, Elder Mitchell J Condie

No comments:

Post a Comment