Saturday, April 16, 2016

We focused on finding new people to teach.

Hey Everyone, I hope you all had a good week this week. Our week went pretty well. This week we pretty much focused on looking for new people to teach because we really have very few people to teach as of right now. All of the investigators that we had that were progressing all got baptized. We had a wonderful activity on Saturday night that was an open house in the chapel. We invited all of the members and asked that they all invite someone to come and see the open house to get to know more about the church. It went really pretty well. We started the activity, my companion and I, with the introduction in the Chapel. We sang a hymn and said a prayer and then talked a little bit about Jesus Christ and His importance. We showed the new video #Aleluya that was made by the church for this Easter Season. It went quite well and we gave our testimony of Jesus Christ and God´s Plan of Salvation for each one of us. Following our part the groups went to other sections of the chapel to listen to the auxiliary organizations. They listened to the Relief Society, the Priesthood, The Young Men and Young Women, the Primary. and also the Bishopric. We got about six or seven referrals from the activity. Two of them came back to church yesterday. Honestly we didn´t have as many people as we would have hoped, but we still were able to find new investigators through the activity. Last week we found a total of nine new investigators and there are still a few referrals we haven´t contacted yet. Hopefully we can contact them and have some more new investigators. Of all the new investigators we found three were from our activity and the rest were from other situations. Hopefully we can keep teaching them a lot about the church and that they can progress towards being baptized! So far I don´t know much about any of them because we have only visited them once each one. Other than that the work is going pretty well. Hopefully we can find some more investigators this coming week and also find those that are being prepared to receive our message! I just want to share my testimony with you that I know that this is the Lord´s work! I know that He is the Great and Eternal Head of this Church. I know that as we put our faith and trust fully in Him there is no need to fear or to worry because he will guide and direct each of us to that which will bless us the most! I know that He has a perfect plan for us and our eternal happiness. We need but follow His commandments and we will find great happiness and joy. I testify that this is His work and His church. I love Him and I am so thankful for His perfect redeeming sacrifice for me. I love all of you and I hope this is a great week for you all! Take care! Love, Elder Mitchell J Condie

No comments:

Post a Comment