Saturday, April 16, 2016

I loved General Conference and I am thankful for our living prophet, President Thomas S. Monson

Dear Everyone and my beloved Family, Sorry this is short today we had very little time to write due to our zone activity. I would just like you all to know how much I love each and every one of you and how thankful I am for all of you! I hope that all is well with you and I want you all to know that I am doing well. This week was kind of hard because we did not teach much, we couldn't find hardly anyone. Hopefully this week it is easier to find those we have been trying to teach! I absolutely loved General Conference this weekend. It was full of inspiration and heaven inspired direction. My favorite talks were many and it is hard to choose just one or two, but of all of them I really enjoyed the talk by Elder Dallin H. Oaks. He spoke of the importance of an opposition in all things. I really felt impressed by the importance of an opposition because without it we cannot grow and choose for ourselves. I have faced much opposition in the past months as a missionary and I know that it has been for my good. Even though it has been probably the hardest thing I have ever done in my life I know that it is to help me learn and grow. I feel incredibly thankful to the Lord for having helped me overcome many trials and obstacles that have come to me in my journey. I know that there will yet be many but I look forward to the lessons learned and being able to look back and say that I overcame. I know that the Lord loves each and every single one of us. He is very aware of our unique and individual trials, situations, challenges, joys, pains, and sufferings. He is our greatest strength and will always be our hope in all difficulty. I am thankful for His loving hand that has guided me through many trials and His continued guidance for me in my current struggles. I hope that all of you know how much He loves you and wants you to succeed. If we will turn to Him, He will always lift us up and dust us off. I know that He suffered for us so that we do not have to suffer such great pain and suffering. I am thankful for a living prophet, President Thomas S. Monson. I am so thankful that God has given His Priesthood authority once again to man on earth and that we can be blessed and guided through that divine power. I know that as we strive to follow the counsel given by His chosen servants we will be blessed and given strength to continue on. I am thankful to have received His divine guide through his servants and I hope to continue to improve daily by living their teachings. I love each and every one of you and I hope you all have a wonderful week! Take care! Love, Elder Mitchell J Condie

No comments:

Post a Comment