Friday, September 16, 2016

I got transferred to the same Zone and became a Zone Leader!

Hey Everyone, How are you all doing? I hope you are all doing well. Well I am doing well. This last week was a pretty good week. This weekend was pretty crazy and today has been a stressful day with Transfers but I am in my new area safe and sound. I was transferred super far away from my last area SO FAR AWAY that I am in the same zone, haha. I am now a Zone Leader, and I will end my mission here I am almost one hundred percent certain because my companion ends this transfer and I end the transfer following him. Honestly I am excited about the transfer and I am happy about it. I know it will be a great learning experience and it was probably the easiest transfer of my mission just knowing that I am close to all of those I grew to love in Industrial, including my companion Elder Felix. My new companion is Elder Ramon. He is also from Villahermosa (vi-ya-err-mo-sa), Tabasco, like Elder Felix. He is a super cool kid. I have known him for quite a long time throughout the mission and I am excited to have him as my companion to teach me and help me to be a Zone Leader. He has only one transfer as a Zone Leader so I am sure we both feel new at this and will learn a lot together but I know that it will be a great experience for the both of us. He will be a great teacher for me I am sure! I honestly feel prepared to be a Zone Leader and I am excited to fill the position that President Egginton and more importantly the Lord has entrusted me with. I know that I will have to love the missionaries and get to know the missionaries even more and be a greater example to and for them in everything I do. I am excited and anxiously wait to learn all that He has prepared for me in this assignment. Other than that all of the people that we have been teaching and preparing in Industrial continue to learn and progress towards their commitments in the Gospel. I am very excited that I am close to be able to hopefully see their progress still and hear how they are doing. It made it easier to say not goodbye, but, I will see you soon to those I love so much there. Really I learned a lot in such a short time there in that ward. On Saturday I had an awesome opportunity with other Stake, Ward, and Missionary Leaders to attend a special leadership training in Guadalajara with Elder Chavez of the Fourth Quorum of the Seventy in a Training on Missionary Work focused on working with Members and Missionaries together. That has been a great focus in our mission and is a great need here in Guadalajara. It was an inspired meeting inviting and impulsing all Members and also us Missionaries to work in greater unity together to achieve the Lords greater purposes. It scared me because I raised my hand to make a comment towards the end and the Seventy invited me to the pulpit to share my testimony of working in unity and I want to share with all of you that same testimony but a little shorter here. I know that if we work in Unity members and missionaries to acheive the Lords great and eternal purposes all is possible with His help. We as missionaries are here to help all members to bring to pass missionary work in your wards and stakes and we cannot, members nor missionaries, do it alone. We all require the help of others, and we all, both missionaries and members, need the eternal and infinate help of the Savior and of our Heavenly Father in preaching to others and inviting others to come to a knowledge of the truthfulness of the everlasting Gospel. This is the truth and there is no other truth upon this Earth. Many are prepared, but if we do not search for them, who will? We must do it. Please do it. I know you can. I know we can do it together. And I know if we strive to do it together the Lord will strengthen us and double our efforts. Of this I testify. In His Holy Name, The Lord Jesus Christ, Amen. I love each and every one of you and I hope you all search the opportunities each day to share! I hope you take care of yourselves and your brothers and sisters! I hope your week is fruitful and wonderful! Love, Elder Mitchell J Condie

No comments:

Post a Comment