Wednesday, December 23, 2015

I hope that you may all have a Wonderful Christmas!!

​ ​I just wanted to write to you and let you know that I am thinking of you this Christmas! I am so thankful for you and for all you have done for me! I hope you know that I am thinking of you this Christmas season and that you are in my heart and prayers! I hope that you can remember the true meaning of this holiday celebration which is our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I know that He lives and that is the reason we celebrate at this time of year! I know that He came in the most humble of circumstances and that He continued to be our greatest example of love and humility. I know that He came to fulfill a special purpose. That purpose was to teach all of us the best way to live and how to one day return to live in the presence of our loving Heavenly Father. He came to be a sacrifice for all sin, sadness, pain, affliction, and temptation so that we might overcome the sin, sadness, pain, affliction, and temptation we all face. He knows how to succor us and comfort us because He felt all that we feel. I know that He came above all to save us from this fallen state that we might be lifted up and made clean. He died and rose so that we might live again. At this Christmas I hope that all of you may remember Him and His great gift to the world! I know He loves each and every single one of us! He loves you and me and all of us. I know He lives and because He lives we can find true joy and happiness now and forever! I love Him. I thank Him. And I strive to be like Him. 6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder; and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counselor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. 2 Nephi 19:6 I wish you all the warmest of Christmas wishes! I hope you all can enjoy this beautiful time of year in which we celebrate the birth of that little babe born in Bethlehem. I know that #ASaviorIsBorn unto us this day and because of Him we can live in eternal happiness. I love and miss each and every single one of you! I hope that you may have a wonderful Christmas this week! I am thinking of all of you while I am far away in Mexico! Merry Christmas! Love, Elder Mitchell J Condie

No comments:

Post a Comment