Thursday, May 7, 2015

Thanks for your prayers!

Hey Everyone, This week was a good week for us! We still don't have a ton of investigators but we were able to find three new people to teach this week! Thanks for your prayers and please keep praying for us to find more and help those we do have! I know that your prayers truly help us every single day in our work as missionaries! I am going to tell you about these new people! The first two are a mother and her son. Their names are Teresa and Jose. Teresa is a little older in her fifties I think and her son Jose is like 24 or something like that and he is living with his mother. They are pretty interested in our message and I am excited to teach them. She has a strong belief in God and is very open to our message. Jose is a bit more analytical about our lessons and I know our challenge with him will be helping him to trust in God and to find an answer through sincere study and prayer, but I am confident that we can help him to do that! I am thankful that we found them and I am excited to teach them. Our other investigator that we found this week is a kid named Adrian who is a referral from a recent convert, Lupita. He is 18 years old and has a lot of interest in our message. It is nice because we have been able to teach him with her and help them both to learn and grow in the Gospel. I am very excited to teach him and I know that it will help him a lot. His Mom died eight years ago and I am excited to teach him the Plan of Salvation and help him to understand that we can have eternal families! Sorry this email is short I am out of time, but I want you guys to know that I love you all and am so thankful for all of your love and support! I hope you all have a great week! I am so thankful for this opportunity I have to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that God loves us and thanks to our Savior that we can return and live with Him again through his eternal plan. I am so thankful for the knowledge that through Him I have an Eternal Family and that all who come unto him and live according to his commandments too can have these blessings! I love all of you so much, Elder Mitchell J Condie

No comments:

Post a Comment