Thursday, November 10, 2016

It's hard to believe I only have two more weeks!

Dear Everyone, Hey I hope you are all doing well. I am doing pretty well. Only two more weeks and I will be back in Cedar City, Utah. That is such a weird feeling. That has never seemed so close my entire mission and I really never thought it was going to arrive. Many times I hoped for it to come but it never seemed like it was going to get here. Now that it is so close it seems like it isn't really true. I am excited to come home to see all of you again and I can't wait to see how much you have all grown and changed and to see you all and hug you all again. But to me it still seems as if I am a missionary like I always have been! Really here we have just been working as we always have and I feel like we have been making a lot of progress in our area. I am excited for the new people that we have found and for the progress that they have been able to make. We haven't been able to have a lot of people attend church lately and Joshua didn't attend yesterday either which means that I won't get to see him be baptized, but at least I know that I have helped find some great people that have been waiting for the Gospel of Jesus Christ in their lives. We have been focusing a lot on being more productive as missionaries lately and it has given us some good results in the zone and I feel like we have made some improvements in our efforts. I am thankful to know that when we give our part the Lord adds his. I know that the Lord redoubles our efforts in all that we do and when we strive to be better in everything that we do everyday that we can become more than we ever hoped for! I hope that you will all trust in what the Lord and Savior can make of you! He can make of you great people, strong disciples and defenders of truth. I know that He has made of me much more than what I could have ever made of my own self! I hope you will always let Him make more of your own selves! I know that He can do it! I hope you all have a great week this week and will take really great care of yourselves! Love you all a ton! Love, Elder Mitchell J Condie

No comments:

Post a Comment