Thursday, November 10, 2016

I have a testimony of doing the little things!

Hello everyone, This week was a pretty good week for us and it went pretty crazy. We had a lot of lessons and a lot of things to do. Today we had our zone activity and it seemed like we had no time at all today. Anyway it seems like time is just flying by way too quickly for me anymore and I can't get everything done that I need too! Unfortunately, Joshua didn't come to church this week so that means his baptismal date will have to be changed. He can still be baptized while I am here if he attends the next two weeks in a row. Hopefully he will. We don't know why he couldn't come. Hopefully he will be able to continue to progress. We have a couple of other investigators that seem to be progressing little by little. Miguel Angel is Ricardo's brother and he came to church this week and seems super excited to learn more about the church. Hopefully with him we can help him to progress and learn as we work with him more and more. Really we are still just looking for more people to teach and how to help them all out in increasing their faith and coming closer to God! I spoke in church yesterday and it was pretty fun. I spoke on the importance of doing all of the little things because through the little things great things are brought to pass! I have a testiomony of doing the little things. I know that many times we forget to do the little things or we just stop doing them because of laziness, or lack of time, or lack of interest in those little things. I know that many times we feel like those little things aren't worth very much but in reality they are worth so much in our lives. We must always strive to live those little things and do them everyday so that we can be blessed and so that others can see our example of obedience. I know that the little things like prayer, scritpure study, church attendance, fasting, and temple attendance are all things that will help us come closer to the Lord and know his will for us. We should strive as much as possible to do these things. Prayer and scripture study should make up a part of our daily lives so that God can have presence with us. I know these things to be true. I love you all and I hope you can all strive to do the little things! I hope you have a great week! Take care! Love you! Happy Halloween and DIA DE MUERTOS! Love, Elder Condie

No comments:

Post a Comment