Monday, October 26, 2015

We survived Hurricane Patricia okay and our prayers were answered!

Hey Everyone, This week was a pretty crazy week with a Hurricane and all. Today we went to Guadalajara so I am very short on time to email. I just want you to all know that we were fine throughout the Hurricane Patricia and that we didn't have any problems! Just lots and lots of rain and a bit of wind. I was thankful for the rain though! It made the weather cooler! Yesterday we had our District Conference (it is like stake conference but we are in a district here) and we talked a lot about going "to the Rescue" of the lost sheep of the church. We are really focusing on working with less active and inactive members to strengthen and help them! I really hope that what we all learned will help us to better work with the members here to strengthen the saints! I just want you all to know that I have a testimony of the truthfulness of this Gospel! I know that Jesus Christ is our shepherd and that He cares for each and every one of his sheep! I know that He loves us and is aware of us in every moment. I saw that last week as many people were very worried about the hurricane that was so huge and it did very very little damage. He hears our prayers and he answers our prayers! I love each and every one of you and hope you have a wonderful week! Happy Halloween! Love, Elder Mitchell J Condie

No comments:

Post a Comment